Here’s the top most Indian Veg. Dishes which i love the most. I hope my friend mitraarchita will also like this stuff as especially posted for her.
- Masala Channa- An all season favourite for north Indians and a great source of protein. A bowlful of mouth watering masala channa topped with tadka aloo. Wow!
- Aamras Ki Kadhi- Rajputana cuisine with a delicious Aamras ki Kadhi. A quick, easy and tangy belnd of mango puree, heeng and buttermilk.The topmost indian veg. dish.
- Khoya Stuffed Matar Ki Tikki- A great contrast of flavors. Sharp on the outside and sweet inside. Tikkis made with green peas and stuffed with a sweet khoya and date filling.
- Stuffed Baby Eggplant- Baby eggplant stuffed with boiled nuts and spices, tossed in tamarind pulp, masalas and lemon juice.
- Georgian Eggplant with Walnut- A lip smacking Georgian side dish. Eggplant slices grilled and stuffed with a walnut mixture.Again the topmost indian veg. dish.
- Stuffed Masala Mushrooms- Get your vitamin D fix with this recipe! Corn and mushroom mixture stuffed into mushroom caps, topped with cheese and baked to perfection. A quick party starter!
- Sabziyon Ki Tehri- A hearty one pot meal! Mixed vegetable rice cooked with yogurt, kasoori methi, varied spices and cream.